Health & Safety Management Consultancy
Whether you’re a large multi-national or a business just starting out, if you employ five or more people you’re required to meet the relevant workplace risk management regulations as set down in the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. If you’re a small business, the required training and salary of a dedicated employee make this a less than viable solution, but choosing Asbestos Grp Ltd for Health and Safety Consultancy is a far more affordable option.
We can help you to develop a policy which ensures your business complies with all the UK’s current safety regulations, guide you towards effective workplace risk management and act as your appointed, competent person as required by law. With our Health and Safety Consultancy you’ll be able to meet your compliance requirements and only pay a reasonable fee when you most need the service – making the decision to use Asbestos Grp Ltd the most cost-effective return on investment.
With many years of experience behind us, and a commitment to staying abreast of all current developments, our Health and Safety Consultancy is able to provide a comprehensive package for your business, including:
- Acting as your appointed competent person
- Reviewing and updating existing Health, Safety and Environmental policy documents
- Reviewing existing method statements and risk assessments
- Providing help with how to complete tendering questionnaires
- Reviewing training certificates and training matrices usually required for tendering purposes
- Delivering electronic newsletters with changes in legislation, news, etc.
- Offering advice via email or telephone when you need it
With Asbestos Grp Ltd providing Health and Safety Consultancy, you’ll be able to focus on your core business practice, and let us develop a policy that’s relevant to you and your workforce. Our affordable Health and Safety Consultancy can be instrumental in ensuring your business runs smoothly as we take care of time-consuming processes, including:
- Risk Assessments
- Writing standards
- Notifiable Accident reporting
- Ongoing Assessment
- Health & Safety implementation
Safeguarding your workforce and visitors is an essential part of modern business, but Health and Safety Consultancy from Asbestos Grp Ltd means it doesn’t have to be a burden. To speak to one of our specialists about our Health and Safety Consultancy, call 08005202376 or email [email protected] today.